We’ll try to answer your questions, if we haven’t please ask.
We offer FREE delivery in Mainland UK and Northern Ireland on any orders over £150.00 on all but glazed or really delicate art work. If a picture has been glazed for example, we use a specialist carrier, a courier that specialises in delivering delicate items, unfortunately, though we pay a contribution, there is a charge for this service and delivery can take longer than usual, please contact us if you need more information on this service. On the vast majority of items on our website delivery is free in mainland UK. On goods totalling less than £150.00 there will be a cost for delivery, a delivery charge will be shown in the checkout process. A small charge is made for delivery to UK Islands. For deliveries outside the UK and Northern Ireland please contact us for a price.
We endeavour to post your item within 5 working days. Though due to stock levels and availability delivery can be longer, we will always inform you if delivery is to be longer than expected and at any time in the order process a refund is always an option is preferred.
We generally use Parcelforce’s 48 hour service, on smaller items we may use Royal Mail. Some publishers such as ‘Wishbone Publishing’ will deliver direct from their premises using their own van or courier, and at times, as we have outlined above, we can use a specialist carrier, which can delay delivery.
We take full responsiblity for postage, if when the item arrives you are unhappy with it for any reason, let us know and we will uplift the item at our own expense and either replace it if possible or refund you if you prefer.
We always package our deliveries with care.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please notify us within 7 days of receipt.
We aim to give our customers complete comfort in any transaction entered into by offering a no quibble collection policy in the case of any dissatisfaction. On receipt of the goods purchased the buyer has 7 days to contact us to register dissatisfaction. Once we are informed that the customer would like the goods collected and refunded we will arrange collection at our own expense and make a full refund of any money paid. This policy applies to all deliveries made to mainland UK. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the item is wrapped securely, the packaging used in delivery could be reused.
Delayed collection or delivery at a customers request –
When delivery or collection of an item is delayed at a customers request for more than 3 weeks, for whatever reason, maybe an item has been paid off over a period of time, or maybe receipt of an item was inconvenient for a period of time, whatever the reason, if a refund is requested on such an item, then the item will be put back out for sale and when it is sold a refund of any money paid will be made. Refunds can not be given on goods commissioned as a special order, or where a number of pieces have been laid aside at a customers request.
Where special arrangements have been made for delivery, outside of our preferred methods of delivery, for example if we are asked to post abroad or maybe we will be asked to deliver in our own van (or a hired van) within the UK but outside of our local area, basically any delivery method involving extra cost, risk or effort, the cost of returns will then have to be paid by the customer.
- On Line customers must be 18 years or over.
- Every effort is taken to make sure that all the items listed on the website are in stock and available for delivery, however, due to the nature of our products they do on occasion sell out before we have had time to alter details on our website. If an item has been ordered that is found to be out of stock we will inform the buyer as soon as possible after purchase, full refunds will be offered when this happens.
- All our prices quoted include VAT at the current rate.
- We retain the right to refuse any order
- Our prices do not include postage charges and import taxes for deliveries overseas. We ask that you contact the gallery to discuss such costs.
- Full payment is requested before any item can be sent. We accept most of the credit and debit cards available, such as Visa, Maestro, Switch, Mastercard and American Express.
- By purchasing through our website customers are entering into a binding contract under UK law and are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale.
Security & Privacy;
- Rennies gallery uses Paypal as our on line payment provider. Paypal offers the buyer the very highest degree of protection, more details can be views on Paypals own site, https://www.paypalmarketing.co.uk/safetyadvice/PayPalSafeForBuyers.htm
- Your card details are never known to use, so your sensitive card numbers are not stored on our system.
- On occasion some customers prefer to contact the gallery direct to purchase an item that has been viewed on our website, on such occasions the sensitive card details are feed straight into our card processing terminal, so again the card details are not stored in our systems.
- When entering into a transaction with Rennies gallery we will have to take some personal details, such as name, address, your phone number and possibly your email address, so as to provide you with the best possible service.
- Rennies Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information collected about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. Any personal details we hold will be held securely according to our own strict internal policy and UK law. Your details will only be used by Rennies Gallery and will not be passed to any other agency or company.
- We may wish to send you details of forthcoming events or special offers, when we send you the item you have purchased we will include a stamped addressed envelope enabling you to withdraw from any such marketing. You can also email us on email@example.com to inform us of your wish to be excluded from our marketing.
- All images, design and graphics used on Rennies Gallery website are protected by copyrite and must not be lifted from the site or used in any way without permission from Rennies Gallery.
- We do our very best to ensure that all the information and details on our website are accurate and up to date, however no liability for inaccuracies, omissions or errors on the site.
- Rennies Gallery does not accept responsibility for any direct or indirect or other losses or damages arising from use or misuse of the website, or information contained within it.
Please contact us for any other information relating to these areas.
Payment can be made in various ways;
- Paypal – Payment can be with confidence using paypal. You will be taken to paypal on purchasing goods on the website. You do not need a paypal account to use this service, you can pay with your debit or credit card.
- By phone – Please feel you can call us on 0151 708 0599 to pay for your goods. You can pay us with your debit or credit card over the phone. We will not store your card details, your card number and details will be entered into our store streamline machine as they are given over the phone.
- By cheque – We welcome payment by cheque, though we are unable to release any items until the cheque has cleared, which in most cases takes 5 working days.
- By bank transfer – We are happy to give you our bank details so you can pay by bank transfer.
- By cash – A little old fashioned these days, but you are welcome to call in and pay by cash.
We offer a home approval scheme in the Merseyside area. We are able to bring a few pieces of artwork around to your house, usually in the evening, for you to see how the artwork looks in situ, you are able to try before you buy if you like. If you decide to purchase a piece, you are still able to return the artwork to us within 14 days of having bought it if you feel it’s not right for you.