Please click on the image to enlarge it.
Summer Nights by Joanne Panayi
£375.00 inc. vat
In 2002 Joanne moved back to Britain from Cyprus and enrolled at Staffordshire University where she did a degree in 3D design craft. This firmly moved her work into the 3D arena, and from then her multi-media sculptural works started to develop.
History and Background
After working as a freelance artist is Cyprus, Joanne Panayi moved back to the UK and embarkwed on her ‘New Shoes’ sculpture range which won an award from GWIIN (the Global Women’s Innovators and Inventors Network) This is when she started the exciting journey to take her beautiful ladies and their gorgeous shoes from my work bench to gallery.
Ideas and Inspirations
Joanne takes inspiration from people. She might be taken by a particular look, or a slight stance or movement that will make her pick up a pencil and document it. Relationships and emotion is also something that inspires her – much of her work always has a story behind it.
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.