Please click on the image to enlarge it.
Spring Light by Inam
Out of stock
Forests shrouded in mist and silver birches glowing in
the moonlight are the subjects of Inam’s exquisite and
atmospheric oil paintings which blend colours and
textures to mesmerising effect.
Born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan, Inam learned
the fundamentals of sketching and painting at a young
age. An influential art teacher ensured he was given a
solid technical and creative grounding, and encouraged
him to pursue his outstanding talent. Keen to absorb as
much of the world as he could, he travelled and attended
three very different art schools in London, Istanbul and
Atlanta, Georgia. From each of these he took away
something specific, both in terms of inspiration and
discipline and they all played an integral role in forming
his future style.
Inam now lives in the United States. Although he has
been painting from childhood, he debuted as a
professional artist in 2001. His success has been
international and he has been invited to exhibit his work
in cities ranging from Karachi to Las Vegas. He has also
fulfilled many prestigious commissions and his work
hangs in mansions, boardrooms and even yachts
all over the world.
“When an artist’s inner feelings are outwardly expressed,
true art is born. A work of art which did not begin in
emotion is not art.”
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.