Please click on the image to enlarge it.
Spidermoo by Caroline Shotton
Out of stock
Following the birth of her son, Caroline Shotton left her commercial artist career behind. Since then her work has developed immeasurably, incorporating different aspects from her past commissions with the freedom to choose her own direction.
History and Background
Caroline has been painting for as long as she can remember. Living on the outskirts of London meant she benefited from being within easy reach of London galleries and open countryside, both of which were a source of immense inspiration to her. As an only child she had the freedom to immerse herself in her work and received a great deal of encouragement and guidance from her grandmother who raised her.
Ideas and Inspirations
Early influences came from the Old Masters; Caroline was fascinated by their realism and throughout her school years strived for perfection. When studying at Central Saint Martins, Caroline’s eyes were opened to new ideas and techniques. She was captivated both by surrealism and impressionism and much of her work now combines elements from these movements.
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.