Please click on the image to enlarge it.
It’s Always Tea Time by Craig Davison
£168.01 inc. vat
Craig Davison has enjoyed drawing for as long as he can remember and art was his favourite subject at school. In the late 80’s he worked as a cartoonist, working on pre-school comics, the style of which has helped inspire his instantly recognisable fine art pieces.
History and Background
Craig Davison began his artistic career at a computer games company as an animator and games designer, where he began sculpting reference figures for 3D animation. In 2007 he entered a contest held by Washington Green. Craig finished in the last three. That was it, the life of an artist beckoned!
Ideas and Inspirations
Many artists inspire Craig. Amongst them are: the comic book artist Mike Mignola; the simplistic still characters of Yoshitomo Nara; the energy of Goya and the superb illustrations of N.C. Wyeth. Craig also cites his childhood as the biggest source of inspiration for his work. He tries to capture the endless summer holidays spent out on his bike with friends, rescuing Mexican villages from bandits!
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.