Please click on the image to enlarge it.
Fortitude by Carl Payne
£2,750.00 inc. vat
Carl Payne’s extraordinary figurative sculpture is based on traditional tenets but has a bold contemporary style which has won him collectors from all over the world.
He creates his stunning bronze sculpture in the UK with an amazing mastery of technique. His complex and hugely rewarding process demands patience, accuracy, commitment and artistry.
Carl is inspired by music, the female form and a host of artistic figures including Rodin, Alfred Gilbert and Charles Sargant Jagger, as well as many of the Pre-Raphaelites.
Born in Staffordshire in 1969 Carl studied Figurative Sculpture and received his first public sculpture commission in 2000. Since then the list of his completed commissioned work is extensive, including King George and Queen Mary for the ballroom of Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 cruise ship, ‘Ride a Cock Horse to Banbury Cross’ which was unveiled by Princess Anne at Banbury, and George Best, Bobby Moore and Pele for private collectors.
His personal favourite is the Sir Stanley Matthews statue at the Britannia stadium: Technically challenging, dynamic, historical and unique, it was voted the best sporting statue in Europe.
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.