Please click on the image to enlarge it.
Fish & Ships by Rebecca Lardner
£60.00 inc. vat
Rebecca’s distinctive oils on canvas are beautifully depicted portrayals of life on the land and the sea. The large ensemble cast of figures, boats and sea birds creates an impression of ceaseless activity, and this is heightened by the natural curves of the classic English harbour which provide movement and energy. Her palette is based strongly on the colours of the sea, with blues, greens and greys dominating the entire canvas.
Rebecca was born in Purbeck, Dorset in 1971. After completing an Art Foundation Course she graduated from the University of Liverpool with a BA Honours degree in Illustration. She went on to build a highly successful career as an artist and illustrator, fulfilling commissions for a number of high-profile clients including Paul McCartney’s Music Academy, as well as a range of magazines and record sleeves.
Rebecca is now able to devote more time to her painting and has travelled the world from Ireland to India undertaking prestigious corporate commissions. She has exhibited in a range of high calibre galleries in the UK, Europe and the USA and her evocative oils sell to collectors from all over the world.
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.