Please click on the image to enlarge it.
Check You Out by Hayley Goodhead (paper)
Out of stock
Hayley is one of this year’s most exciting artistic discoveries. Her witty and distinctive animal images are inspired by all things contemporary – well known brands, the colours and patterns of the fashion world, the modern love of the visual joke – and she brings these elements together in her uniquely appealing realist style and vibrant palette.
Hayley was born in Staffordshire and from a young age all she ever wanted to be was a professional artist. She graduated from The University of Gloucestershire in 2010 with a BA (Hons) degree in Fine Art and embarked on her personal journey towards artistic recognition, painting during the week and finding inspiration at the weekend working in a gallery.
In her second year at university Hayley had received a commission to paint a black Labrador and this had started her on the path towards wildlife and other animal painting. Her work was noticed in the gallery and she began to take on commissions and frame and exhibit her work. More commissions came in, the work began to sell, and Hayley began to forge a reputation, first locally, then nationally.
Her stylish images have swiftly become highly sought-after and her creative imagination and unstoppable flow of new ideas suggest that she is a major star in the making.
- Free delivery in mainland UK for all but the most delicate items
- No quibble 7 day returns – We even uplift at our own expense!
- Top quality packaging and courier delivery
- Payment by phone, PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Do you want more pictures or information, just ask
- We are a high street gallery who has been trading over 40 years.